4th April, 10:30 - 13:30
- Booking is free; however you must have paid your £40 annual boat use fee in order to book. All dinghies must be booked before use. See dinghy booking video.
- Currently a limited selection of dinghies are available for booking (4 x Picos, 4 x Lasers, 2 x Quest, 2 x Fevas, 1 x Laser 2).
- Follow strict cleaning protocol, wash hands, clean cover, boat and trolley handle before and after use, particularly all surfaces touched, cover fixings, tiller, sheets, foils, lines, decks and seats using the detergent and brush provided.
- Inform the monitor on arrival and departure and note sailing area specified and emergency contact numbers displayed.
- There will be no changing or shower facilities at Mill Point. Please arrive ready-changed for sailing. The disabled toilet will be available for emergency use during monitored sailing sessions only. Members are responsible for cleaning the toilet before and after use.
This event currently has no tickets available.
Last updated 11:21am on 21 February 2021