The procedures below are designed to minimise the risk of transmitting COVID-19 through the use of shared SGBA facilities. Please follow them.
- No member should come to Mill Point or use a Club boat if they, or a member of their household is suffering from symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been informed that a close contact has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Observe social distancing rules at all times.
- Only a limited number of club boats are available initially and all must be booked in advance. Booking is free; however you must have paid your £40 annual boat use fee in order to book. You must only use the craft you have booked.
- Sailing dinghies are available during monitored sailing sessions and must be booked in advance. See dinghy booking video. A few dinghies are available for booking outside of monitored sailing (see below)
- 7 single kayaks, 2 double kayaks, 1 Canadian canoe and 4 SUPs are available for booking at all times other than during monitored sailing sessions. See kayak/SUP booking video.
- All boats must be thoroughly cleaned before and after use.
Other boats can be booked by following the links below:
The following are currently not available:
- The Toppers.
- All except one of the Canadian canoes.
- Red Admiral: the new two man rowing skiff.
- Micheal B and Carnival: club motor boats.
Last updated 15:37 on 13 August 2020