Sunday Sailing & Boating
14th August, 09:00 - 12:00
- Booking is free; however you must have paid your £40 annual boat use fee in order to book. All dinghies must be booked before use. If your plans change please cancel your booking.
- There will be safety boat cover during the event.
- Check with the SEAL before heading out; Safe conditions. Emergency contact. Appropriate clothing. Life jacket or buoyancy aid.
- The following boats are available for booking - 6 x Toppers, 6 x Picos, 4 x Lasers, 2 x Quest, 3 x Fevas, 1 x Laser 2, 4 x Bugs, 1 x Scillabub, 1 x Devon Yawl, 1 x Whitehall Skiff, 1 x Family SUP.
- Kayak, canoes and SUPS can be booked using the standard booking system.
- Inform the Officer of the Day (OOD) before launching and on return. Note sailing area specified and emergency contact numbers displayed.
- Ideally arrive ready-changed for boating however shower and changing facilities are now available.
- Sailors under the age of 16 who have not yet achieved RYA Stage 2 must be accompanied on the water by the supervising adult.
Any available tickets are member only.
Last updated 9:31pm on 11 August 2022