The Green Recovery Plan : South West Waters River Dart Inland Bathing Water Pilot - Booking Required
History and Possible Future of Water Quality in the Dart Estuary
1. The catchment Stoke Gabriel and the wider Dart catchment / watershed
2. Explanation of the main sewerage assets in Stoke Gabriel and a summary of the last 20 years investment
3. Historic water quality data, impacts from storm overflows / Sewage Treatment Works / Pumping Stations and the implications of the new Environment (Inland Waters) Bill
4. What does having designated bathing water classification mean?
5. The process of designation this is the stakeholder engagement element to understand usage etc.
6. Current plans for the pilot, timescales, what’s involved and what it might lead to
Last updated 5:07pm on 2 November 2021