AGM 2022: Key Documents and Info
Published 15:12 on 21 Apr 2022
The 2022 Annual General Meeting of the members of the SGBA will be held at the Mill Point clubhouse at 6pm on Friday 6 May.
In order for us to assess room capacity, we are asking that all attending members book in advance via the Calendar entry here. Membership holders should book for themselves as well as any joint/family attendees attached to their membership.
Key events at this year's AGM will include:
- a report from the Commodore on achievements and progress in 2021
- a finance report
- a resolution to approve the Annual Report and Accounts (AR&A)
- the election of new Trustees and Executive Committee (EC) members
- the (re-)appointment of an SGBA EC for a 12-month period
- an approval of fees and other rates, valid from April 2023
- a Q&A session
- a social event, celebrating another successful year at the SGBA!
We highly recommend that you attend the AGM, and make your voice heard within the Association.
Key documents required for the AGM are attached to this page. They are as follows:
- the Agenda
- the Annual Report & Accounts (AR&A)
- the Election Sheet
These documents provide important supporting information for the AGM. The Agenda details the items which will be raised at the Meeting. The AR&A contains the Trustee's Annual Report, the Independent Examiner's Report, and the Funds Statements. The Election Sheet details the candidates standing for elected positions in both the Executive Committee and Trustee Board.
Submission of questions
The Agenda allows for consideration of formal questions posed by any member of the SGBA.
If any member wishes to pose a question for formal consideration by the Trustees at this year's AGM, they must submit that question by email to email@example.com. Questions must be submitted no later than 29 April. This question will then be added to the Agenda (under item 10).
Last updated 07:40 on 15 May 2022